The Guidon

Celebrating 100 Years of Norwich University Student News

The Guidon

The Guidon

Norwich hosts panel for presidential candidate

“Due to logistical challenges, the Tuesday, January 16 and Wednesday, January 17 Town Hall Meetings and subsequent interviews have been postponed and will be rescheduled soon.” -NU Notice
Google Images

Norwich University will host an opportunity for constituents and students to voice their opinions on the presidential appointment process and recommend goals for the 25th president.

Attending the conference will be Vice Chairman of the Board of Trustees, Phil Soucy ’73, and Lt Gen John Broadmeadow, USMC (Ret) ’83, the presidential candidate.

This event will occur Wednesday, January 17th at 0900 in Mack Auditorium or virtually through Microsoft Teams.

To be able to attend virtually, a Norwich account is required.

https://teams.microsoft.com/l/meetup-join/19%3ameeting_Zjc1ZjkzOWYtMTcxYi00MDg4LTkzMTItNGQzYjA4MGY4MjBk%40thread.v2/0?context=%7b%22Tid%22%3a%2234fcb756-3a7c-4dea-ab4d-5324bc02ef5e%22%2c%22Oid%22%3a%228bcd4806-4322-4bfa-90b0-3c3ba24a9d43%22%7d

Manual Access:

Meeting ID: 245 278 715 015

Passcode: 7AYioq

For more information about the Norwich Presidential Candidacy: https://www.norwich.edu/this-is-norwich/university-leadership-governance/presidential-candidacy