The Guidon

Celebrating 100 Years of Norwich University Student News

The Guidon

The Guidon

Continuing the Norwich lineage

Senior Associate Director

Taylor Nash is a vital staff member of the Admission Office at Norwich University.

Originally from Massachusetts, Taylor relocated to Northfield, Vermont, in 2007, where her familial ties to Norwich University took root. Her father, Bill Nash, a Norwich graduate, became a part of the institution during Taylor’s middle school years. Taylor’s sister, Mackenzie, also joined the Norwich alumni ranks.

Since August 2019, Taylor has been a vital member of the Office of Admissions, accumulating four and a half years of experience. Armed with a degree in International Studies and a minor in French, Taylor’s academic journey at Norwich, including a transformative study abroad experience in Grenoble, France, shaped her trajectory toward working with international student admissions.

As a Senior Associate Director, she oversees civilian admissions counselors and spearheads the international admissions sector.

Taylor’s day-to-day responsibilities encompass student outreach, enrollment processing, and team leadership.

Looking ahead, Taylor envisions herself still immersed in admissions and enrollment, aspiring to further leadership roles in the field. Noteworthy career accomplishments include successfully transitioning into a new leadership role and forming dynamic teams that contribute to shaping the next generation of students.

Beyond her professional achievements, Taylor shares a personal tidbit – she is an avid Taylor Swift fan.