The Guidon

Celebrating 100 Years of Norwich University Student News

The Guidon

The Guidon

Celebration held for students in pursuit of academic excellence

Deans’ List Fall 2023

The President’s and Dean’s List cummulating event was held on February 28 from 4:30 to 5:30 PM in Mack Hall Auditorium.

“Having made the “Dean’s List,” you are eligible to wear a gold academic excellence star on your uniform. Norwich is holding a joint ceremony to recognize all Dean’s List recipients from the fall and provide an opportunity to give out Dean’s List pins for students who would like them,” said Aron Temkin, Professor and Dean in the Dean’s List Welcome Letter.

Corps of Cadet students who have earned a cumulative or semester grade point average of 3.4 or higher for the Fall 2023 semester have been placed on the Dean’s List.

The Presidential’s List includes students who have earned a cumulative or semester grade point average of 4.0 or higher for the Fall 2023 semester.

Please note the following awards for Academic Excellence for Corps of Cadet Students.

1. Silver Star denotes 3.0 through 3.49 GPA.
  2.  Gold Star denotes 3.5 through 4.0 GPA.

All students are encouraged to attend, including student-athletes with practices or games are not obligated to miss either of those activities. If you cannot attend or have not previously received a star pin, visit Mack Hall, the office of the Dean for College of Professional Schools, room 409.

Fall 2023 Dean’s List

https://www.norwich.edu/news/scholars-succeed-norwich-university-deans-list-fall-2023

Fall 2023 Presidential’s List

SCHOLARS SUCCEED: Norwich University President’s List for Fall 2023 | Norwich University